Medical office management: 2 years (Required)
leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Have you always wanted to be part of something from the ground up that you can help mold and grow through positive influence and innovativeness? Then here is your chance!
A growing family practice clinic is searching for an experienced and highly-motivated Medical Office Operations Manager to lead a team of patient-focused providers and staff. The ideal candidate will lead by example and strive to support their staff in every way possible in order for them to provide the highest level of care to patients. The position comes with a possible growth opportunity for a qualified and capable individual to manage multiple locations in the future that would require come travel.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:(not an exhaustive list)
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the clinic
- Provide operational support to all providers and staff, jumping in to do what is needed when busy or short-handed
- Create and maintain the staff and provider schedules, finding coverage for staff vacations and unplanned call-out days
- Troubleshoot any and all problems that arise during a day of operations
- Work with vendors for needed services
- Work with providers on any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding operations and workflows
- Be the main contact in the office for the billing and collections team, administrators and other personnel involved in business operations
- Handle calls from upset patients when staff are unable to deescalate the situation or are unable to assist the patient with their concerns/needs
- Be the intermediary for communication between providers, staff and administrators
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Minimum of two (2) years of medical office leadership experience required
- Leadership – Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward accomplishing goals. Achieves desired results through effective people management.
- Conflict resolution – Influences others to build consensus and gain cooperation. Proactively resolves conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
- Critical thinking – Identifies complex problems. Involves key parties, gathers pertinent data and considers various options in decision-making process. Develops, evaluates and implements effective solutions.
- Communication and team-building – Leads effectively with excellent verbal and written communication. Delegates and initiates/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday