- Family medicine or general practice experience: 1 year
- Medical License
Have you always wanted to be part of something from the ground up that you can help mold and grow through positive influence? Do you desire to make a difference in patients’ lives and be a strong foundation in a community, especially in an underserved area? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better.
A newer family practice clinic is searching for a physician who desires to serve people of all ages while working with a committed and caring team. The ideal candidate should be able and willing to travel and treat patients in long-term care facilities in addition to seeing patients in the clinic.
Strong candidates would be committed to continuing our record of providing strong quality outcomes using innovative care delivery models for patients of all ages.
- Current, or ability to easily obtain, medical professional license in the State of Georgia.
- Unencumbered medical license in the United States
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority.
- Passion for patient safety and providing the highest quality of care.
- Passion to believe in the potential health restoration of the human mind, body, and soul through life modifications and health education.
- Value Professionalism.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Knowledge and proficiency with an electronic health record system.
- Willingness to rotate regularly through SNF, ALF, and memory care facilities in addition to set days of seeing patients in the clinic
- Call rotation.
Example of Some of Our Services: (not an exhaustive list)
- Wellness Checks
- Minor in-house procedures
- Medication Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hearing/Vision Screenings
- Acute Illness
- Chronic care management
- ADHD Referrals
- Same-Day Sick Visits
- Women’s health
- Well baby, child & adolescent exams
- Patient Education for Strong Quality Outcomes
This position comes with a benefits package as well as a competitive salary.
Monday through Friday
Alternating schedule seeing patients between long-term care facilities and the clinic
Rotating call schedule