- Acute Care/General Practice/Family Medicine: 2 years (Preferred)
- Physician Assistant License (Required)
Have you always wanted to be part of something from the ground up that you can help mold and grow through positive influence? Do you desire to make a difference in patients’ lives and be a strong foundation in a community? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better.
A newer family practice clinic is searching for a mid-level practitioner (NP or PA) who desires to serve people of all ages while working with a committed and caring team of physicians, nurses, medical assistants and support staff. The ideal candidate would have a strong background in internal medicine, urgent care and/or family practice.
Strong candidates would be committed to continuing our record of providing strong quality outcomes using innovative care delivery models for patients of all ages.
- Current, or ability to easily obtain, medical professional license in the State of Georgia.
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority.
- Passion for patient safety and providing the highest quality of care.
- Believe in the potential health restoration of the human mind, body, and soul through life modifications and health education.
- Value Professionalism.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Knowledge and proficiency with an electronic health record system.
- Call rotation.
Example of Some of Our Services: (not an exhaustive list)
- Minor, in-house procedures (ingrown toenail removals, abscess I&D’s, etc.)
- Medication management
- Hearing/vision screenings
- Acute illness
- Chronic care management
- Weight loss management
- ADHD referrals
- Same-day sick visits
- Lab draws
- Women’s health
- Patient education for strong quality outcomes
- Well baby, child and adolescent exams
This position comes with a benefits package as well as a competitive salary.
Monday through Friday
Rotating call schedule