- General Practice/Family Medicine: 2 years (Preferred)
- APRN (Required)
Have you always wanted to be part of something from the ground up that you can help mold and grow through positive influence? Do you desire to make a difference in patients’ lives and be a strong foundation in a community? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better.
A newer family practice clinic is searching for a mid-level practitioner (NP or PA) who desires to serve people of all ages while working with a committed and caring team of physicians, nurses, medical assistants and support staff. The ideal candidate would have a strong background in internal medicine, urgent care and/or family practice.
Strong candidates would be committed to continuing our record of providing strong quality outcomes using innovative care delivery models for patients of all ages.
- Current, or ability to easily obtain, medical professional license in the State of Georgia.
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority.
- Passion for patient safety and providing the highest quality of care.
- Believe in the potential health restoration of the human mind, body, and soul through life modifications and health education.
- Value Professionalism.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Knowledge and proficiency with an electronic health record system.
- Call rotation.
Example of Some of Our Services: (not an exhaustive list)
- Minor, in-house procedures (ingrown toenail removals, abscess I&D’s, etc.)
- Medication management
- Hearing/vision screenings
- Acute illness
- Chronic care management
- Weight loss management
- ADHD referrals
- Same-day sick visits
- Lab draws
- Women’s health
- Patient education for strong quality outcomes
- Well baby, child and adolescent exams
This position comes with a benefits package as well as a competitive salary.
Monday through Friday
Rotating call schedule